Thursday, October 6, 2011

Part 2: Awesome Lips and Nails!

Here are my favorite lip and nail designs I found on the website:

I love zebra print and I've done it on my eyes before but never thought about doing it on my lips! I love it, brilliant for a fun photoshoot! lol


Love the creativity of this idea!


Candy Lips! Looks like they used sugar to get the effect.


Love the colors!


This is so cool!


I most def love this because Leopard Print is my fav!


I've always liked the 2 color lip thing and now I can see how diff colors look together.


Rockstar lips!


Flames! Looks like a Kesha look. lol


Too cute animal lips!





Nail Looks:

Rainbow Kitty! I know this is a Youtube video but I'm not sure that I've seen it.


Leopard print!!


Kitties!! Love it!


I'm gonna have to try this out, I've heard if you use a make-up sponge it can help with the gradient.


Love the colors and the print mix!


Cool "gothicy" (lol) look


Another great animal print look!


And..... TA DA! Rainbow Leopard Print!!! LOOOOOVE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment