Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Makeup love!

Just found a great website with a lot of wonderful makeup ideas! http://lover-of-makeup.tumblr.com/ I'm actually going to make this into 3 different blog posts because there is just so many looks that I found that I love. Here are some of my favorite eye looks from the site:

 This is a great look for Halloween!

Rainbow eyes + music notes = win


I love this blue wing-tip look!


I love both the eye look and the nails!


I always love doing rainbow eyes, they always look great and so fun and cheery!


I love the clean lines of this contemporary look!


This reminds me of the sunsets back home over the mountains.


Skittles!


My fav color: green!


Love the color  combo in this look!


This next one is actually by an awesome blogger that I just started following! She has some wonderful makeup looks! Check her out!!! ----> Bows and Curtseys


I love feathers so this is a def love!


I love all the intricate designs!


These eyes are a completely me look because I love leopard print and pink and green is my fav color combo!



The other 2 posts in this 3 part series I'm doing will be my fav lip and nail looks and then the really arty looks I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment