Friday, October 7, 2011

Part 3: The Face as a canvas

This post is all about the really artistic looks I found on the site, this shows how much makeup can be its own art form!




These first looks are inspired by the different Zodiacs:


 
 

 

 

 

 

I love this next oriental one with cherry blossom limbs.


Christmas lips!!


This one would be good for the new Lion King release in movie theaters.


For all you Nightmare Before Christmas fans!


Major sci-fi fan so I love these galaxy eyes


Stained Glass window inspired


Makes me want to go to the lake!


Awesome city sunset!


Beautiful beach sunset!! (Can you tell I like sunsets?)


Love the creativity of this night and day look!


Love this artistic design!

This is such a fun cool look! I wish I had the steady hand to do something this detailed!!!


This may be my favorite because of the heart balloon!!!


Again the site is: Lover of Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment